Nowadays, education has become one of the most essential and expensive things in today’s world. Most of the high school pass-outs look for financial assistance to pursue the career of their dreams that usually requires up to seven years of sincere and dedicated education.
Scholarships fill the financial gap for some families, especially for secondary school education. They help students with financial limitations or merit-based excellence afford high-quality education without worrying about funds. It also attracts students to those sponsoring organizations for possible employment.
Mainly it creates community support and engages more people with brands who may not have other connections to jumpstart their careers. Scholarships for secondary school students are the most common category of scholarships by grade level.
Scholarships come with numerous benefits such as:-
- Saves you from debts- Most of the students graduate from college with huge loan debts. The thought of repaying all the money stops them from proceeding further with their education. It sometimes also creates great pressure on the students for getting placed at good packages. In this situation, scholarships act as great saviours helping in the empowerment of students by removing the financial barrier.
- Improves performance- Getting a scholarship takes away all financial pressures. This gives the students more time to study, prepare and practice and hence secure better grades.
- Gives you a career advantage- Getting a scholarship is prestigious. Since a student gets a scholarship on merit, getting one will create a good impact on future employers.
- Make college education accessible and affordable- Scholarships are valuable when it comes to paying for secondary and higher studies.
- Add to federal and state financial assistance- Many students do not qualify for federal aid as the federal policy has long been focused on access for low-income students. Recently, states and colleges have become increasingly focused on getting high-income, high achieving students to attend their institutions.
The importance of scholarship in the educational journey:-
- Saves you from increasing cost- The most prestigious and best international schools in Pune continue to grow and evolve every day to meet the needs of today’s diverse student body as well as the global challenges ahead. This has led to a steep rise in the cost of college, school, and university fees. It is one of the predominant reasons why scholarships are exceptionally important for a student.
- Student loan rate– The consistent academic excellence demonstrated by the best international schools in Pune have encouraged more students to enrol themselves each year. Owing to the high cost, this has led a large number of students to opt for student loans. The interest rates are shooting up on a daily basis. Scholarships put the parents at ease and release them from the financial burden.
- Study abroad– The fee structure of these schools abroad or the International schools usually promise outstanding facilities, excellent academic support, and an expert-opinion facility. Scholarships help students to get global exposure and develop their interpersonal skills all while having access to high tech infrastructure and top-notch academic guidance.
- Respect and appreciation– Getting a scholarship on your own abilities will make a student earn more respect not just in the eyes of others but also your own self. This is an excellent advantage that a student can get.
Their vision, mission, core values, quality policy, and quality objectives have sustained over the past decade and will continue to do. These schools provide a well-planned assessment process that is conducted by expert admission counsellors.
Usually, the schools offer Merit-based Scholarships and Means-based scholarships. Students can opt for these scholarship programs according to their necessities, provided, they fulfil the eligibility criteria to avail of the financial aid.