Are you looking for an MBA degree from Singapore and want to know complete details such as eligibility criteria, the cost of the education, and what salaries you might receive over the course?
Simultaneously, if you want to pursue an MBA degree from Singapore, you should score 80% in your bachelor’s degree, and in the TOEFL or other equivalents, you must score 92–100, which is mandatory. However, again, it will also depend on the MBA universities in Singapore.
You can choose Singapore because it is one of the leading financial hubs in Southeast Asia, and the country’s competitiveness helps you choose it as an education destination.
Furthermore, it provides a world-class education, there are plenty of job opportunities after finishing the course, it has excellent infrastructure and healthcare, and it has a diverse population that will attract students from all over the world to pursue their higher education in the country.
Why should you pursue an MBA in Singapore?
Singapore is one of the top countries that give more priority to education; it spends vast amounts on education and has some of the best universities in Asia.
One of the benefits of taking the course in Singapore is that you will be able to choose and find easy part-time jobs that will help you pay your tuition fees while also providing you with valuable work experience.
Singapore is one of the best and most affordable places to live, with lower costs than other major cities like New York and London.
It is a multicultural environment that welcomes diverse cultures and people, and you will have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world.
Singapore is the safest country, as it records a low crime rate and has strict laws. You will be safe walking around the city at night, and if you leave your belongings unattended, they are safe.
After the completion of the courses, you will have an abundance of career opportunities and find jobs in various industries at various levels of your progression.
Eligibility criteria and requirements for pursuing an MBA degree in Singapore
The eligibility criteria and basic requirements to get admission into all the Singapore universities are:
- You must have three to four years of work experience; however, this varies depending on the university.
- International students and non-native English speakers need to pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- You should provide the scores of the GRE or GMAT, depending on the university.
- The MBA programme duration varies by university, and some business schools have a course duration of approximately 24 months, while others can complete it in 16 months, and the diploma programme can be completed in one year.
- The important documents that are mandatory are a valid passport; passport-size photos; loan documents if applicable; financial documents; a statement of purpose; a letter of recommendation; a resume; etc.
Pursuing an MBA degree from Singapore is beneficial for international students as it will provide them with job opportunities around the globe. So, enrol now for the MBA course in Singapore and have the best career opportunities in the world.